Join us in our mission to provide compassionate and exceptional quality care meeting the individual needs of our residents. Our staff, supported by our Board of Trustees, are dedicated to enabling each resident to achieve and maintain his or her highest level of dignity, independence, and quality of life in a home-like atmosphere.
- Partners Blue Cross Blue Shield Plus and Select Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier Insurance
- Davis Vision Insurance
- CVS / Caremark Pharmacy Program
- Unicare Life / ADD Insurance
- Unicare Supplemental Life Insurance
- Unum Short-Term Disability
- Partners Flexible Spending Account
- Partners Retiree Medical Savings Account
- Fidelity Investments Cash Balance Plan
- Fidelity Investments 403b Retirement Plan
- First Citizens Federal Credit Union
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Vineyard Tennis Center Health Club Discount
- AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint cell phone discounts
- BJs Corporate discount
- EAP Assistance Program
Separate pamphlets summarizing our Healthcare benefits above can be found in the Human Resources Department. Determining benefit eligibility may be governed by policy or Union contract.
For questions or to contact our Human Resources department please call 508-957-9888
To learn more about ‘Island Living’, please visit:
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Windemere Nursing & Rehabilitation to affirmatively provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment and existing employees without regard to their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable law or regulation. All aspects of employment including recruitment, selection, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, terminations, compensation and benefits conform to this policy in order to further the principles of equal employment opportunity and the spirit of affirmative action.